Since the transition from Apple to Intel processors in 2006, the Apple Mac was the only device on which you can run MacOS and Windows: You can use the Windows operating system on any Mac device purchased since 2006. You can run Windows on older Macs too, but it will perform better on Apple Macs post-Intel.
Thus, if you want to know the best way to install Windows 10 on your Mac, we are going to show you in this article how to set it up in an easy and fast way via Boot Camp.
The assistant Boot Camp:
Among the simplest and least expensive methods to install Windows on a Mac is the Boot Camp method. The boot camp is an integrated feature on Intel Macs from Mac OS X Tiger that gives your Mac the best performance for a smooth running on Windows. The boot camp allows you to automatically repartition your boot disk and download the drivers required for Windows 10.
How to install Windows 10 via Boot Camp?
To install Windows on your Mac, you must first:
• Make sure your Mac is up-to-date through Software Update in the Apple menu.
• Also make sure you have space on your storage drive, at least 30 GB of free space.
• Have the ISO file corresponding to the 64-bit version of Windows 10: you can download the Windows 10 software at cheap price from this link.
• Have a 16 GB USB flash drive
Then follow these instructions:
1. Open the Boot Camp application and select the "Applications" folder, then the "Utilities" folder. Click "Continue".
2. Check everything and make sure you have plugged in the blank 16GB USB stick.
3. Select the path of your Windows ISO file and choose the storage medium where your installation file is located. Then click "Continue".
4. The Boot Camp wizard will ask you to set the partition size for your Windows 10 system. It is recommended that you set a minimum of 20 GB and a maximum of half the total size of your hard disk. Click "Install."
5. Enter the product key of your Windows 10 system to complete the installation. Then click "Next".
To launch the Windows 10 operating system on your Mac you will need to restart your Mac.
To display the Boot Manager you must hold down the "Option" key and click on the partition in which Windows 10 is located.
Now you will have Windows 10 on your Mac and you can enjoy all the new features of Windows 10!